Job Title: Workshop Manager (Ref: 19147)
Salary : £40,000 to £45,000
We are currently looking for an experienced Workshop Manager to join one of our clients in Bedfordshire. The successful person will oversee all workshop operations, along with the Head Engineer.
This is a great opportunity to work with cutting edge robotic technology and manage multiple projects at once. This position will allow someone to manage a small team of engineers, working on the refurbishment and integration of robotic equipment.
Other duties include liaising directly with customers, setting weekly/monthly plans, and getting hands-on with refurbishing and fault finding when needed.
- Experience with project management.
- Experience leading a team of engineers.
- Able to motivate and plan work for a small and skilled team.
- Will have a good understanding of robots such as ABB / FANUC / KUKA.
- Will have an engineering qualification (Ideally Electrical or Mechanical).