Job title: Card Digital Services Advisor
Duration: 6 months
Work hours: 08:00 - 16:00 and 10:00 - 18:00. The hours will be on rotation with the two other members of the team.
The team predominantly work 8am-4pm but cover the 10am-6pm shift on rotation.
Our Global Technology & Operations division seeks a professional Card Digital Services Advisor to join their team in Chester. Ideally you will have some client facing technical support experience, preferably gained within financial services.
As Card Digital Services Advisor you will support our Commercial Card clients with the daily management of Card applications, interacting with Commercial Card clients by providing telephone and email support throughout the EMEA region as well as under a Follow the Sun approach with the APAC Card Digital Services team. This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic, supportive team, with access to ongoing training and opportunities for career development
As a Card Digital Services Advisor your main responsibilities will involve:
* Providing technical support to our clients via telephone and email in support of queries relating to a variety of card based systems, managing through to resolution with both internal and third party vendor teams.
* Working closely with Client Services, Operations, Fulfilment and Digital Service departments leveraging teamwork to provide the client with a seamless delivery
* Possessing a passion and urgency to serve our clients and operate as a client advocate
* Researching data problems, investigating technical errors and troubleshooting complex queries for clients, all within defined SLA's.
* Assisting Clients with running and building required reports and helping to reconcile financial data inconsistencies.
* Being consistently focused on delivering quality responses that adherence to bank policies and procedures
* Working independently with strong organizational skills to overcome challenges with requests and ensures our clients' needs are satisfied
* Professionally resolve conflicts and barriers while appropriately escalating concerns that may jeopardize client experience
* Leveraging industry and product expertise to deepen client relationships and mitigate risk throughout the servicing process.
As Card Digital Services Advisor your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
* Technical support experience preferably within financial services (client facing roles)
* Knowledge of Card financial products (TSYS Preferred)
* Excellent communication, time management and team work skills
* Self-motivated, results orientated and strong attention to detail
* Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
* Demonstrate positive attitude and mind-set towards client delight and operational excellence