Office based role commutable from Wolverhampton, Telford, Shrewsbury and surrounding areas£30,000 - £38,000 + Pension + Excellent Company Benefits
Are you a Proposals Engineer looking for an exciting new opportunity to join an established and successful company - where they are one of the most reliable and respected names in their industry?
On offer is a rare opportunity to become an integral part of a highly reputable company where you will be a go-to Engineer in relation to major decisions, proposals and bids for the growth and continued success of the business and their ongoing projects.
The company are specialists within the Marine Industry and pride themselves on exceptional environmental awareness and performance, coupled with their continued investment into research and staff enhancement.
The ideal candidate would be a Proposals Engineer educated to Degree level in an Engineering background, with experience in the Marine / Heavy Lifting Industry highly desirable.
- Prepare bids and technical proposals in line with Engineering and Sales guidelines
- Liaise with Design Engineers and Technical Managers to determine costs and implications of proposals
- Put together detailed documents highlighting costs, schedules and technical specifications
- Work alongside Project Teams ensuring efficient handovers to customer/client contracts
- Ideally holds a Degree within Mechanical Engineering or similar
- Ability to interpret and analyse technical documents and drawings
- Able to effectively converse and present proposals to all levels of customer
- AutoCAD knowledge
Proposals Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Mechanical, Marine, Oil and Gas, Offshore, Deep Water, Naval, Oceanographic, Stafford, Wolverhampton, Telford, Shrewsbury, Bridgnorth, Market Drayton, Cannock
If you feel like you meet the above criteria, please "Apply Now" or contact Jake Sims at Rise Technical Recruitment