Join us as a Business Analyst at Capita with Chanel
(We are keen on hearing from candidates who possess good experience in - IT and Business Process Analysis experience preferably in the retail sector.)
(Full time, Permanent, London)
At Capita, we support clients across a range of sectors, including local Government, central Government, education, transport, health, life and pensions, insurance and other private sector organisations. We support with expertise applied by the talent across our business in combination with technology, insight and analytics to keep our clients ahead of change, sharper than competitors and more efficient than ever - and we always need new talent to help us achieve our goals.
We are currently recruiting for interesting and exciting positions at Chanel. Chanel is a global high-end fashion house that focuses on clothing, luxury goods and accessories.
About the Role:
To succeed in this role you'll bring good interpersonal skills with the ability to gather process details and identify solutions. You'll have strong Stakeholder engagement skills and a passion for shaping and driving positive change.
Creativity and a can-do approach are highly valued, alongside the ability to absorb complex information. In return, you'll have the opportunity to make a huge impact in a strategic business and IT change Programme operating as part of the Service Delivery team.
· Experienced IT and Business Analyst with full life cycle experience, successful in delivering complex projects.
· Plan, lead and facilitate process workshops with key stakeholders from across the business and IT from frontline colleagues to Senior Managers, delivering improvements, which support the strategic direction.
· Document the As-Is and To-Be business processes working with relevant Stakeholders to collect process data and knowledge.
· Work to form a consensus opinion across Stakeholder groups covering all operating levels by influencing requirements and setting the direction for the relevant process activity.
·Contributing to project plans, support defining project requirements by identifying project milestones and phases.
· Monitoring project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems, publishing progress reports and documenting recommending actions.
· Analysing the impact of all change requests, reporting risks and issues associated with these.
· Providing analytic support by coordinating data extraction from various sources interpret data as required.
· Identify business trends utilising real data and compile analysis reports and follow-up on all results
· Supporting IT requirements through creating and reviewing procedures and related IT documentation, ensuring these are targeted appropriately.
What we're looking for in you:
· Good experience in - IT and Business Process Analysis experience preferably in the retail sector.
· Judgement and decision-making
· Results driven
· People focussed
· Customer focussed
· Change Champion
· Knowledge of IT and Business Analysis techniques and definition process mapping and re-design.
· Knowledge of utilising best practice frameworks to deliver effective organisational change eg: ITILv4
· Effective influencing, communication, and commercial skills
We look forward to hearing from you and wish you the very best of luck with your application.