Digital and CRM Manager, Peterborough - The Company - Digital and CRM Manager
A niche and well-established leading membership organisation based in Peterborough are seeking a Digital and CRM Manager to join their growing marketing team, leading in the development and implementation of the CRM and digital campaigns strategy. This is a full-time role, with office attendance needed for a minimum of 1-2 days per week.
The company in question are a highly respected organisation, established over 80 years ago, who have experienced exponential growth in the past 2 years, and even the last 6 months! They currently have a marketing and PR team of 8, with this being a brand-new position.The Role - Digital and CRM Manager
Reporting into the Marketing and Content Directors, you will be responsible for:
Requirements - Digital and CRM Manager
- Leading the implementation on the CRM and digital marketing campaigns strategy.
- Getting stuck in with data segmentation and organisation, email campaign automation and data analysis.
- Managing end to end digital marketing campaigns, specific email, as well as PPC and other advertising materials.
- Supporting on website updating as they go through a re-launch.
- Developing the data strategy and conducting analysis.
In order to be considered for this position, you will have:
- At least 3-4 years marketing experience covering CRM management and digital campaigns, from a B2B background (membership would be ideal).
- Be comfortable with making suggestions and providing ideas, especially with regards to CRM decision making, website re-launch and brand refresh.
- Ideally a degree or qualification in marketing - but this is not essential.
- Be an excellent written communicator with a keen eye for detail.
- Be able to juggle multiple projects at once.
This is a hybrid office-based and remote role, with 1-2 days
minimum in the office required each week. Due to the location of the offices in Peterborough, this position would best suit those commuting from areas such as Peterborough, Stamford, March, Chatteris, Ely, Kings Lynn, Market Deeping, Yaxley, Huntingdon, and wider areas of North Cambridgeshire.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http:// to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.