A global compliance company who offer top-notch benefits, competitive salaries and career enhancements are looking for a Test Engineer to test hardware and software designs.
As a Test Engineer, your responsibilities will include
- Tests software and hardware designs that impact the products and services
- Develop an understanding of the technical requirements
- Researching, identifying and applying any special requirements
- Accurately developing and executing test methods for technical and client requirements
For this Test Engineer, you will need
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in engineering, science, math or other technical areas strongly preferred
- Associate degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or 2+ years of equivalent experience may be considered
- Knowledge of C++ or other modern, object-oriented programming language(s)
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Must demonstrate a high degree of attention to quality, details, correctness and deadlines
- Must be able to pass a thorough background investigation
This is a fantastic opportunity for a methodical, technical individual to progress their career within a highly professional and dynamic whilst providing integrity, quality and regulatory compliance to a Global Industry sector. Flexible working arrangements will be considered.
If you have a degree in the STEM areas and knowledge of C++ or other OO Programming languages, then click the apply today.