Programme Analyst, £35,000-£40,000Company Profile:
You will be working as a Programme Analyst for a World Class Engineering and Design Company, as part of their Programme Management consultancy arm, who specialise in the Industrial and Property Sectors.
This is an excellent change for someone with some experience of managing Programme workstreams to advance their career working with. You will play a key role in growing one of their Service Streams, by contributing to the Programme Management plan, work on client accounts, and foster innovation within service delivery.Responsibilities:
- Manage programmes of work.
- Help to innovate Data handling processes.
- Work with the programme Lead to create reports to be reported to stakeholders.
- Support the Programme Lead to improve their data delivery toolkit.
- Good knowledge of Programme Management services.
- Understanding of Programme Management techniques.
- Experience planning, implementing and executing programmes of work.
- Experience with reporting tools such as PowerBI.
On offer is a salary up to £40,000. You can be based out of their Edinburgh, Glasgow, or Aberdeen Office.What to do next:My client is reviewing CVs this week, if you are interested please click apply now to forward me an up to date copy of your CV.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.