Senior Electrical Design EngineerUp to £55,000London
Adept Senior Electrical Design Engineer sought after by an award winning D&B Contractor specialising in the data centre industry, having engaged on more than 3 GW of data centre capacity in the last 3 years.
Their data centre consulting service team specialise in world class technical solutions globally and are seeking an Electrical engineer, focused on production of electrical systems designs and systems studies of data centre facilities Roles
- Supporting meetings with the client, contractors and other designers. Site visits will also be required to monitor whether the construction is in accordance with the design and to resolve site queries.
- Support the team in developing designs for electrical distribution systems from EHV, HV, MV to Low Voltage incorporating high voltage equipment, generation equipment, UPS plant, low voltage switchgear and power control and monitoring systems.
- Work within a mechanical, electrical and public health (MEP) discipline team providing design and technical advice on projects in a discipline lead capacity.
- Manage multiple projects in a clear, concise and coordinated manner
- Candidates ideally should have obtained Chartered Engineer status or have obtained the necessary qualifications (CIBSE / IET Engineering Council accredited honours degree or specific experience)
- Solid post graduate experience in the design of HV, MV and major LV power distribution systems. Particular experience in the specification, assessment and configuration of major electrical plant
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to the development of Engineering Services.