Senior Full-Stack C# Developer
Senior Full-Stack C# Developer are sought by a growing FinTech company in London UK to join their Software Engineering team. Currently my client is at an exciting point of their evolution and despite the pandemic are continuing to scale. As an instrumental member of the team you will deliver high-profile applications to support the technology roadmap, taking ownership in developing assigned project tasks within agreed timelines with quality; innovating solutions using the latest technologies in Microsoft .NET, deploying to an Azure Cloud.
In this Senior Full-Stack C# Developer opportunity there is tremendous scope to innovate software engineering best practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, documentation; being a point of advice and escalation to the Scrum Master or Development Manager to keep software development delivery on track. If you seek autonomy and desire a challenge your expertise within an inventive, fast-moving Financial Services company; with growth for further learning, personal development and reward, then please read on.Senior Full-Stack C# Developerpermanent profile required:
Senior Full-Stack C# Developerpermanent contract details include:
- Must be based in the UK and happy to work in a fully remote position.
- At least 4+ years in Software Development with excellent fundamentals in C#, .NET, Asp.Net MVC and .NET Core.
- Well-versed working with and/or creating RESTful APIs / SOAP APIs.
- Solid skills in SQL, Entity Framework and LINQ; experience with Microsoft Azure is desirable
- Sound fundamentals in Unit Testing frameworks such as NUnit, Moq, AutoFac, AutoFixture and Fluent Assertions.
- Good with Source Control - preferrable Git and experience/understanding of Git Flow
- Good technical knowledge with a history of solving complex problems.
- Experience working within an Agile environment with Azure DevOps, JIRA or similar toolset.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and collaborative skills previously.
- Bachelor's or higher degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering/Mathematics or similar.
- Start date: ASAP.
- Contract: Permanent.
- Salary: Up to £65,000 base salary + benefits.
- Location: UK - 100% fully remote.
- Interview times: ASAP
- To find out more about this Senior Full-Stack C# Developer permanent opportunity, please apply via the link.