*Firm: Top 20
*Workload: Statutory Accounts, Management Accounts and Tax
*Location: Surrey/ Southwest London
Are you an experienced Accounts Manager or Senior Manager looking for a new opportunity to progress your career within an entrepreneurial, growing firm? Do you want the opportunity to work within a renowned Top 20 Firm without the long commute to London?
If so, due to growth in the department our client are looking to recruit an Accounts Manager or Senior Manager. The position will be reporting directly to Partners and assisting the team with reviewing and finalising accounts preparations, management accounts and tax returns as well as providing training and support to junior members of the team and practice management duties. The client sectors are predominantly OMBs with turnovers up to £20m.
The duties will include:
- Reviewing Statutory and Management Accounts
- Taxation including personal tax planning and tax planning for companies in the portfolio
- Practice management duties such as time sheets, budget management and WIP and billings
- Providing on the job training for junior staff and giving feedback on a timely basis
The successful candidate will:
- Be ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified
- Currently be working within an Accounts team or department with at least 2 years' experience within a UK Practice Firm
- Be experience in managing a portfolio of clients
- Have strong experience within a leadership position - managing junior members of staff
If you are seeking Accounts Manager/ Senior Manager jobs in Surrey contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call .
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.