My client, an IT Managed services provider, are recruiting for an IT Service Delivery Manager due to growth. The role will be based in either Leeds, Manchester or Birmingham.Job title:Service Delivery ManagerRole:
To act as the prime contact with the Customer and act as the interface for all issues.Key Tasks:
- Project manage where required the on-boarding of the customer services into the business.
Key skills required:
- Engagement with Customer on a regular basis and act as the key link to all internal departments.
- Prepare and attend Service Review meetings and review activities and performance.
- Explore new Solutions or Service opportunities.
- Ensure billing is correct and up to date.
- Act as the escalation point within the business for the customer.
- Must understand the importance of management controls and process and procedures in the delivery of services.
- Ability tobuild strong relationships with clients including at Senior level.
- Able to manage complex multifaced IT transformations projects.