The Property Manager
is responsible for providing comprehensive and professional management of clients property portfolios. The right candidate will have experience dealing with High Net Worth individuals and be comfortable dealing with lawyers, bankers, managers, agents and property related tradespeople. The role will also manage the distribution of projects to the production team when appropriate and ensure all relevant information is provided to facilitate project completion.Key Responsibilities
Required skills and Experience
- Manage clients property portfolio's
- Liaising with contractors
- Dealing with; renewals, deposit settlements and TDS, periodic property inspection, maintenance issues and invoices.
- Assist with property renovation projects by obtaining quotes and liaising with multiple tradespeople as relevant
- Attending property viewings on behalf of clients when required
- Prepare new properties for marketing, including ordering EPC's, floor plans and photos
- Handling rent collections
- Manage new client take-on
- Manage 3rd party relationships with suppliers
- Assist Clients purchase or sell property within their portfolio.
- Take ownership of prompt project set-up including the collation of client documents - bank statements, invoices, credit card statements and chasing stakeholders where necessary;
- Maintain ongoing communication between the 3rd parties and the Production teams
- Proficiently using CCH to upload client documents and track projects.
- Experience dealing with HNW individuals.
- Have a minimum of 5 years in Property Management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, online
- Has a good understanding of residential mortgage procedures
- Experience working with third party suppliers such as banks, brokers and agents.
- Has a good understanding of building insurance
- Has experience of managing maintenance contracts and has a good understanding general properties repairs and maintenance.
- Experience working on property renovation
This is an outstanding opportunity to work with our client, a London based professional Business Management company specialising in the entertainment and sporting sector. Working remotely the Salary is £50,000 negotiable according to experience. Candidates must willing to travel to meet the needs of the business and it's clients.
F or more details about this position and the full range of our temporary and permanent roles, please contact our recruitment office and do also visit our website www.annejagger.com as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.