Music Teacher - Immediate Start - £20.31 to 22.21 per hour
We are recruiting for a local FE college -
this is to teach and assess
both practical and theory Level 2 and 3 music.
The role is an immediate start and is full time, 8.30am to 5.00pm with an hourly rate of £20.31 increasing to £22.21 should this continue longer term.
You would work as a supply teacher through our friendly, professional agency and receive weekly pay via PAYE. The ideal candidate would have good classroom management skills, a passion for their subject and teaching, be able to organise themselves and be able to deliver effective, engaging lessons. We are keen to hear from experienced teachers or equally NQTs. Qualifications/Experience Required
Duties/Expectations of a Supply Teacher
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or hold previous experience of teaching Music - ideally in an FE setting although this is not essential
- Have excellent classroom management skills
- Be flexible, adaptable and willing to get "stuck in" and help where needed
- Ability to set consistently high expectations for all students through class work, homework and enrichment
- Commitment to enrichment and extra-curricular provision, in the development of students
As a long term supply teacher
you will be expected to plan and teach well-structured lessons
of a high standard to the students you are assigned by following designated programmes of study. By monitoring students in accordance with agreed departmental strategies you will impart your knowledge and develop students' understanding through effective use of lesson time. You will be expected to contribute to the design and provision of an engaging curriculum along with the other department staff. You will maintain discipline
in accordance with school policies and demonstrate good practice in the classes taught with regard to; attendance, appearance, uniform, punctuality, behaviour and homework. You will also be expected to set high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge students.Who are System People Education?
System People Education are the fastest growing education recruitment and teaching supply agency who have been finding work for local Teachers and TA's since June 2012. We were the first teaching agency with offices in Cumbria and have grown organically, mainly from kind referrals from local teachers who have found work through us.Why would you choose to register with System People Education?
- You will receive excellent pay of up to £159 a day for this post
- Your consultant will create you a personalised and proactive job search plan
- You can meet us at various interview locations across Cumbria to suit you or register virtually
- You will be paid weekly via PAYE payment method
System People are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting welfare of children and as a result all new candidates will be subject to a full registration, DBS check and thorough reference checks.