Our client is an Exeter based technology and IT service business who supports hundreds of businesses. They have an impressive growth track record, excellent team and a best-in-class client retention rate.
They are looking for an accomplished marketing professional with a professional services background to help them develop their brand and tell their story.
They are a hard-working group with a relaxed culture. Strong teamwork, relationship building, and collaboration is at the heart of how they work.
Our client is looking for a forward-thinking, analytical, and detail-minded strategic marketer who isn't afraid to get hands on.
The role will be responsible for planning and implementing marketing strategies that support the growth of business. The role requires developing a holistic understanding of the business to build marketing plans and programs that can drive both short & long-term customer impact.
As their Marketing Executive, you will report directly to the Managing Director and form part of the SMT. The ideal candidate will be not just technically proficient (with 5-7 years' experience in a comparable environment learning the various disciplines), but also be a high-energy 'make things happen' person.
- Organically growing at around 25% year on year
- Establish for 10 years + with ample room for growth in current and future markets
- A small but growing team of around 25 people
- A well-known and respected company with a fantastic story to tell
- Client solution focused with customer service and technology central to what they do
Our client expect this individual to fulfil the following criteria:
- Have 5+ years of experience in product and/or digital marketing
- Have experience driving brand development, particularly in the technology space and ideally from within an agency
- Strong written and spoken language skills with proven creative writing proficiency
- Have experience in advertising and marketing communications
- Have experience in digital/social media presence and optimisation, and have a strong social media presence
- Have experience in PR community build and management
- Have experience in developing and managing partnerships
- Have experience driving customer/market research and analysis
- Value collaboration and are at your best when you are part of a team
- Be passionate and will be a brand ambassador
- Be keen to roll your sleeves up, get involved, and help us continue to build a successful company and create a great place to work.
- Competitive salary based on experience - Our client is looking for an outstanding candidate
- Use of the latest technology
- Flexible working patterns
- Be part of a highly ambitious team
- Company subsidised pension
- Health Insurance
- 29 days annual leave
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual so please get in contact now if you would like to be considered.
If you do not have any contact from us within 7 working days please assume that on this occasion unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful, and we invite you to submit your CV for other roles you feel your skills, qualifications and experience match.