Are you interested in joining a Global Consulting firm in an employee benefits capacity; consulting on group risk and health-care schemes with existing and new clients, within the large corporate space?
I'm partnered with a market-leader within the employee benefits market, who are searching for a Senior Consultant, to join their established London team.
Are you looking for a business who puts the clients at the heart of everything they do?
Are you a client focused, self-motivated individual looking for a role where you can operate with autonomy?
Have your priorities changed and you're now looking for an improved work life balance, with the opportunity to work with complete flexibility?
If this sounds like you.. I'd love to talk to you!
This is a client facing role working within a team supporting large corporate clients so the successful candidate will have a wealth of exposure of managing relationships within corporate-sized customers, with an ability to holistically consult on benefits management at all levels.The role:
- The primary focus of the of the role is to manage, retain and develop the portfolio
- Develop and maintains strong new and existing relationships with portfolio of clients providing quality advice and ongoing services
- Plan and manages execution of large, complex projects in line with strategic direction
- Facilitate meetings both with clients and Insurers
- Act as trusted Consultant to clients, delivering agreed services and ensuring clients have compliant engagement documentation
- Continuously develop expertise and maintains technical knowledge's
- Ensure revenue from portfolio is profitable and expands business lines and service delivery as appropriate
- Identify new business opportunities with clients and works with wider business
- Develop proposals in partnership with senior colleagues
- Be a role model to junior colleagues, delegates work and reviews output for alignment with project needs
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of either health-care or protection products
- Ideally GR1 and / or IF7 qualified
- Experience managing mid-large corporate clients
- Intermediary experience