End User Computing Technician
Permanent The Company
Our client, a UK leading food delivery service are going through another phase of growth resulting in the need to recruit 3 x End User Computing Technician(s)Main Responsibilities
Why should you apply for the job?
- Deploying hardware, installing operating systems to end users both Windows & Mac.
- Working with JAMF & SCCM.
- Installation of desk set-up, both Mac & Windows -
- Mac & PC - diagnose, repair & build
- Remote hands for Server Infrastructure and Network Infrastructure Teams.
- Structured training and development plan which will give you genuine progression opportunities across the business.
- The chance to work with a market leader, working with some of the best technicians and growth your technical expertise.
IF this sounds of interest, please apply ASAP or call me for a confidential call
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
By applying you are confirming you are happy to be added to the Addition Solutions mailing list regarding future suitable positions. You can opt out of this at any time simply by contacting one of our consultants.