REED HR are pleased to be supporting a leading , global accountancy firm who are looking to recruit an experienced E-Learning Developer into their wider team on a 6 - 9 month FTC
.Based fully remote/working from home.
This is a brand-new role which has been created to design, develop and maintain high-quality online learning interventions. Responsibilities
Personal and professional qualities
- To work closely with the Learning Manager to design and develop eLearning and CBT materials (including evaluations and assessments).
- Develop branded templates for use within interactive content
- Create innovative and intuitive interactions.
- Maintain existing eLearning portfolio including any updates/edits/links.
- Internal client management and general project communication.
- Quality assurance for the eLearning development process, management reports and database records.
- Assistance with day to day production processes and other design and development related tasks.
- You may need to work on several projects at once, sometimes under pressure and often to tight deadlines.
The role requires:
- Minimum of two years eLearning design and development experience.
- Graphic Design background
- Instructional Design knowledge.
- Proficient in the use of content authoring tools
- Understanding of eLearning standards
- Strong communication skills.
- Enthusiastic, proactive and meticulous attention to detail.
- Be able to work well under pressure and manage workloads effectively.
- Be highly self-motivated and well organised.
If this position sounds of interest please APPLY NOW
with your up to date C.V!