My client is a global data driven CRO who due to a large surge in work are now looking to hire a number of established Programmers to join their team. This role will include project leadership of assigned complex/multiple projects alongside technical expertise and leadership in support of Programming deliveries, projects, initiatives, and training development of Programming personnel.
- Lead teams on complex projects, locally or globally, as required.
- Work independently as a programmer and advise on preferred programming solutions for complex projects
- Establish and enforce the appropriate standards for multiple projects.
- Provide programming expertise internally and externally on complex clinical projects.
Provide leadership within the function on programming standards, processes, and procedures
- Perform an active role in the development of direct reports and/or provide training, mentorship and support for programmers as necessary.
3-5 years programming experience in SAS
Knowledge of CDISC