Calling all Fibre Splicing Engineers within the West Midlands
We are working with a Nationwide broadband provider who are looking for a Field Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis to manage and oversee projects in the West Midlands region.
Projects are diverse, and the ideal candidate would have extensive experience with Fibre Network Builds (FTTP/FTTH) including building joints, nodes, splicing, customer installations and everything in between.
The job role involves (amongst others):
* Installing fibre optic cabling in underground ducting
* Building joints
* Installing fibre termination/customers routers
* Termination and splicing of fibre optic cables
* Power and OTDR testing
* Fault finding
* Installation and commissioning of active equipment
* Reporting progress daily via in house systems
* Some overnight stays required depending on workload
* Managing vehicle Stock Levels
* Adhering to safe working practices.
If you feel you match most of the above please apply through the link and we will be in touch to discuss further.