Accounts Payable Supervisor - £18 - £22 per hour - Chiswick - Temporary to permanent
My client is seeking an Accounts Payable Supervisor on a temporary to permanent basis. This is an interesting role working in a busy team.Key Duties:
- Manage complex AP queries
- Overcoming blockages to the processing of invoices and vendor master data set ups.
What you will need to be successful:
- Process invoices directly in Agresso where required
- Banking of cheques received on a regular basis
- Manual payments to vendors
- Manage the AP/Expenses bank postings and liaise with the treasury team to resolve these on a daily basis..
- Assist with Process Improvements projects and proactively make suggestions on how the team could work more efficiently.
- Oversee period end closing and entering the accrual files in Agresso
- Team responsibilities - to supervise the accounts payable assistants and support them in their development
How to proceed:
- Be available on a weeks or less notice
- Experience supervising a small team
- 2+ years experience in a similar role
- Team player
Please apply below or email your CV to
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.