Investigo are delighted to be exclusively supporting a large Northampton based Client with the recruitment of two Junior Finance Business Partners on 12 Month Fixed Term Contracts.
The Junior Finance Business Partners will work closely with a commercially focused business partnering team, and they will be responsible for the following duties:
- Supporting the production of the monthly management accounts, ready for review with the operational partners.
- Review contract profitability to support Finance Partners in understanding key contracts and resolving queries.
- Coding of supplier invoices for key contracts.
- Work with operational leads to resolve queries and provide financial support.
- Support on billed and unbilled debt, helping to improve the working capital.
- Support on bids and costings.
- Prepare internal reporting for clients.
- Deputise in the absence of a finance partner.
The successful Candidates will be Part Qualified ACCA or CIMA studiers who have the ability to work on their own initiative. They will possess excellent Excel skills and data manipulation/analytical skills, as well as strong interpersonal and communication skills, and experience of thinking around problems, identifying and then implementing solutions.
Our Client is offering a salary of £30,000 - £32,000 + Study Support.