You will be joining one of the highest grossing online retailers in the UK, as they transform their business model, requiring a SDM to continually drive ITSM maturity.
The role will be yours to sculpt but will ultimately contribute to multiple service management workstreams, manage a variety of external suppliers and be seen as the SME when it comes to Service Strategy.
This is a fast paced, immature ServiceNow environment. Location:
Farnham (2-3 days hybrid model)Remuneration:
up to £66,000 + 15% bonusAs Service Delivery Manager you will:
To be successful as Service Delivery Manager:
- Lead in unifying our IT service delivery objectives and drive forward service consistency.
- Add value in the areas of IT service strategy, design, transition, operation and improvement.
- Out of hours' duty manager support and advice to staff for incidents, events, changes.
- Manage our 3rd party services, ensuring they deliver value for money, providing regular feedback.
- To ensure the local IT service models creation, process and procedures are documented, followed and improved.
- 5 - 10 years minimum and proven IT technical and service delivery management experience.
- IT service management (ITIL V3) and project management (PRINCE2) qualified, and SIAM would be advantageous.
- Extensive third party managed service supplier management experience.
Sound interesting? Please do get in touch.