Are you ACA/ACCA Qualified looking for your first move into industry?
Rare, new job opportunity to join a PE backed £28m turnover software business in Chelmsford. You will join a fast paced and ambitious company who have been on the acquisition trail over the past 2 years. Reporting to the FP&A Manager, the FP&A Analyst will support the budgeting and forecasting process, ensuring strong financial foundations for future growth
- Supporting the delivery of the budgeting and forecasting process across the business.
- Own the forecasting process for headcount planning and expense budgeting.
- Business partnering with HR, Marketing and other key departments ensuring timely updates are made to the budget and forecast plan.
- Assist in meetings with individual department leaders to discuss financial performance, and incorporate business insight into the rolling financial forecast.
- Build strong working relationships with Accounting, particularly before and during month end.
- Ensuring reporting hierarchy reflects organisational structure.
- Deliver activities including reporting on performance against budget/forecast with detailed commentary, KPI reporting and ad-hoc analysis.
- Deep understanding of the expense base as acquisitions are made, and ensuring clear owners are determined to aid future forecasts.
- Drive the enablement of revenue and expense planning into Anaplan, ensuring movement away from excel based models.
- Support in the continuous improvement of the FP&A function and reporting processes.
We are looking for candidates from the following background;
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA looking for a role in commercial finance
- Confidently work with both finance and non finance colleagues.
- Agile and have the ability to shift priorities quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Have an understanding of how an FP&A department works and be able to adapt quickly to different processes.
Bonus structure and excellent career progression opportunities with a support and passionate line manager