We are searching for a Paralegal to join a modern business who is taking a fresh approach to the commercial and consumer credit industries.
With a leadership team who hold experience within highly successful international corporates, this business brings industry best practice, valuable knowledge and credibility - but also the ambition to do things a little differently. If you're ready to work amongst innovative, energetic and genuinely kind individuals, this may be the role for you.
Joining this fast paced and lively Litigation team, you will take responsibility for your own case load from issuing of proceedings through to enforcement. You'll also work hard to resolve a range of queries with customers and clients alike.
In this role as Paralegal you will gain a range of fantastic benefits. You'll work amongst a small, highly supportive team where full training and study support is provided. The company run an annual bonus scheme, offer onsite parkring, 50% off a gym membership and even give you a free day off for your birthday!As Paralegal, you will be responsible for:
What you will need:
- Working with the recoveries manager to develop portfolio collection strategies
- Monitoring external servicers to ensure performance
- Working with original creditors to resolve new and existing queries
- Liaising with external professionals who may require specialist support
What you will get:
- Prior experience in a similar position is advantageous, although relevant experience in customer service based roles will also be useful
- Experience in a debt recovery environment would be an advantage, though not essential as on the job training will be provided
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise tasks and remain well organised
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Analytical nature and capability to work from own initiative
If you would like to find out more, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Onsite Parking
- Annual bonus scheme
- 25 days annual leave - plus an extra day off for your birthday!
- 50% off gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Technology discount scheme
- Company pension
- Full training and study support
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION
...because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. Tnp complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that Tnp may contact you in connection with your application in relation to Tnp providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.