Customer Experience Manager Location:
Central London Office but this role will involve travel to client sites across Greater London. Salary:
£30,000Who we are:
We are a funded start up, making its early steps towards stardom. You would be joining us exactly at the point where you can make a difference.
GetLeslie is a "native app" (meaning you can assess without downloading it from the App Store!) which offers a better experience for our customers. We provide a complete system for venues to offer "on-table ordering." Customers tap, order & pay from their table with a proprietary technology, when sitting at any venue that has adopted Leslie. There's no app to download & no sign-up process, so we've removed the barrier to entry and enable customers to chat with their favourite restaurants.
Get Leslie would be suited to independent restaurants/venues and we would like to get more signed up to our amazing product.
We are looking for an experienced and driven Customer Experience Manager to join our growing business.
This role is all about making a difference. Don't feel that you have to spend your days doing something boring, unfulfilling, or that you're not really excited about. Instead, join us to make a noticeable impact on the lives of our users every day, through daily interactions over the phone and email, and by applying your insights to help guide product improvements. Become an integral member of the team and have a tangible impact on how a business is run.The Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring our clients have the best experience whenever they interact with Leslie is of utmost importance to us.
- Provide our clients will full onboarding services and provide clients with training on the Leslie product.
- Manage client accounts, making sure that clients are happy with the Leslie product.
- Taking control of customer service operations to ensure delivery of improvement process in line with SLAs.
- Responding to queries via phone and email and proactively suggesting improvements to the way they're using our product.
- Coaching and developing the team to continuously improve the service that Leslie provides.
- Helping drive sales by providing a personalised service and human touch for our clients.
- Working with other departments in the company to provide a better Leslie service to our clients.
- Identifying technical issues, reporting bugs and helping solve problems with the customer experience and tech teams.
- 2 years minimum experience in a Customer Experience Manager Role.
- Excellent communication skills, you can form a quick rapport.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Positive can-do attitude