Quest Search & Selection is currently recruiting for this omni channel business. The business has over 100 POS and strong presence online.
The business is looking to add to their leadership team and to get a strong marketeer to lead their brand digital, offline and communication marketing & to drive the strategy set by the Marketing / Customer Director.
The roles and responsibilities of this Marketing Manager position -
- With the Head of Marketing create the vision for the ongoing development of the Brand and communications strategy.
- Ful P&L responsibility of the marketing budgets
- Planning, organising and executing retail launches, events, PR and on and offline communications
- Implement and manage the trade marketing calendar
- Being involved in the project management and execution of the campaigns.
- Responsible for analysing and evaluation of all marketing campaigns
- Working closely with the e-commerce and digital marketing teams and local marketing teams.
- Provide guidance for store marketing
- Work closely with external agencies.
The requirements of this Marketing Manager position -
- Must have extensive experience working as a Marketing Manager or Head of level
- Must have experience working on a B2C environment ideally from retail or hospitality
- Have had experience of managing marketing budgets and Campaigns
- Have had overarching experience with Market, digital, brand, communications and content.
- Must have managed Marketing assistant level
- Be able to work with multiple touch points and stakeholders (internal & external)
- Be analytical and comfortable with using data to provide commercial insight
- Have experience of working towards project management timelines
- Strong stakeholder experience
The benefits of this Marketing Manager position -
- Contributory Pension
- Great Head Office environment
This is a great opportunity to be part of a business who has invested a large amount of resource, investment and training in scaling up their stores & digital offer. They are keen to recruit the right leader who are excited about the challenge ahead. If this sounds like you, please send your cv today quoting the reference JO-2105-109058.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.