Do you have experience with CTA or ATT?
We are looking to recruit a Tax Specialist - CTA (Chartered Tax Adviser) the position is one that has the potential to grow and expand out tax planning as well as probate, trust work!
Enable Futures are operating as an employment business on behalf of its client Chartered Accountancy Practice
and recruiting for a permanentChartered Tax Adviser
to work based from Taunton, Somerset
for a friendly, well established and market-leading firm! The role is full time offering one day remote working, three from the Taunton office and ideally one from another somerset office per week.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 9.00 am - 5.00 pm with flexible working available! The annual salary is £50,000 per annum
with ongoing salary reviews. Key Responsibilities:
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- Trusts - accounts, tax & various forms that are required.
- Large, complex, High Net worth & Overseas tax returns.
- Non residence/ domiciled tax.
- IHT & Capital tax planning.
- CGT including Rollover, holdover, Business asset disposal relief, PPR etc.
- Income tax.
- Corporate tax.
- Will writing & LPA's.
- Dealing with HMRC enquiries re tax and VAT.
- Providing topical articles on tax and related matters for the marketing dept. to use on social media and newsletters.
- Second review of complex transactions being advised on by other directors to spot pitfalls.
In return, you will benefit from:
- Experience with CTA or ATT.
- Preferably STEP (but this can qualification can also be supported by the firm)
- A career background preparing tax within an accountancy practice.
- Must be a team player.
- Training paid for
- Flexible working (some remote)
- Free on-site parking
- Up to 5 weeks holiday
- Christmas shut down
- Wellness Programme
*Closing date is 30th June 2021* To Apply:
Please follow the application process for the site this job is advertised on or email your CV to Rebecca. If you have the transferable Tax skills required Rebecca will call and email within 24 hours with more information and discuss this with you confidentially.