Are you an experienced financial administrator with excellent communication and client servicing skills?
CPN is a Financial Services Company and requires an experienced Administrator to work closely with our financial advisers, to ensure efficient support and workflow to clients and the wider team.
Originally founded in 1986, we are currently growing and seeking committed team members with a positive attitude and excellent client service skills.
Working within the client services team, supporting a pool of financial advisers, this role is integral to enabling a first-class service to our financial planning clients. Training and support are available for personal development.
Working closely with colleagues at all levels, providing executive support, dealing with various tasks and sharing knowledge to ensure the client service team can work smoothly.Responsibilities include:
- Arranging client meetings and appointments.
- Adhering to FCA regulations and internal policies and procedures
- Managing and sending out client documentation ensuring accuracy
- Managing and coordinating annual client reviews
- Dealing with client queries
- Supporting and working with the client service team
- Controlling and monitoring workflow to meet SLAs within the whole team
- Ensuring the back office system (IRESS Xplan) is up to date
- 28 days holiday (inclusive of Bank Holiday)
- Car parking charges paid by CPN
- Company Pension Scheme
- Two years of experience working in a PA/EA role
- Strong communication skills.
- Good time-management.
- Organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Maths and English GCSE or equivalent
- Previous experience working in a financial services organisation
- Progress with professional financial services qualifications
CPN is an independently owned investment firm and our roots go back to 1974. First founded as a family-run company, CPN maintains its family management structure to this day. Originally dealing in broker funds, CPN has expanded to run several different strategic investment portfolios for both onshore and offshore investments.
As well as our investment and pension management, we have developed a large team of fully qualified and independent financial advisers who can advise you on any aspects of your financial life.
Despite our ever-expanding size and growth, we are true to our heritage as a family company. We take a small company approach to business and deal with each of our clients as individuals, priding ourselves on our personal service.NO AGENCIES PLEASE