We have a fantastic opportunity to join our Digital Solutions Team as a Senior Business Analyst. In Digital Solutions we are proud that we are the team that deliver channels that enable our customers' access to their personal and business banking services when and how they want to.
We deliver across web and mobile across a range of technologies. We believe in collaboration, with Agile delivery practices being at the heart of everything we do.
So, where do you come in?
We are looking for someone who is ambitious and loves the analysis and collaborative side of being a technologist but also someone who will ensure that the customer experience is always at the heart of it.
We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst who is highly motivated and is actively looking for their next permanent career challenge. You'll work closely with your Chapter Lead, Product Owner and Squad to deliver a robust, well defined vision of our future needs and create just the right level of documentation including business process maps and user stories, to keep your squad working at pace.
Day to day you'll:
- Lead business analysis activities to ensure your team has all the information they need to keep things moving
- Use your influencing skills to bring the right people together to work through complex tasks and reach the right outcomes
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary Squad delivering work in Sprints
- Contribute and lead standard Agile planning ceremonies (sprint planning, sprint retrospective) as well as Daily Stand Ups
- Support the Scrum Master and Product Owner in managing the Product Backlog and ensuring that key metrics are understood and followed by the team
- Build relationships across the business to help truly understand what our customers want and what will make them happier about money
- Be the voice of the business or end user and help your team develop and test software for one of our key digital channels
To be successful you'll need to bring:
- A proven track record in leading business analysis activities within an agile digital environment
- Demonstrable experience of business change methodologies and processes
- Confidence in challenging the norm and communicating within a collaborative team
- Proven capability in gathering and documenting complex requirements, user stories and acceptance criteria
- Proficiency in creating detailed process maps using industry standard techniques
- Strong capability in complex business impact assessment & analysis across multiple Business streams
- The confidence to work with, understand and challenge both technical and non-technical stakeholders at all levels of the business
- Ability to coach and develop junior members of the team to ensure a consistent high-quality output that meets the needs of our customers
- Champion new approaches and share learnings
- The ability to inspire confidence, promote and demonstrate behaviours which deliver quality outcomes
- A collaborative attitude and experience of leading multi-disciplinary teams to deliver user-focused digital products and services
- Experience in analysing data to facilitate informed decision making
- First class inter-personal skills, coupled with strong influencing abilities and a can-do attitude to keep focussed on delivering the right business outcome
- Be a self-starter, well organised and able to work independently on complex tasks
It's a bonus if you have, but is not essential:
- Experience in partaking in Scrum Methodology and Lean Practices
- An understanding of Banking & Finance organisations
RED HOT Rewards
- A generous holiday package and the option to buy more!
- Private Medical Insurance - with the option to extend to family members.
- Pension! ?A market leading pension - we'll top up your contributions too.
- Flexible benefits - customise your rewards to work for you!
We are looking for people who can not only help us continue to disrupt the banking sector but also ensure we deliver ground-breaking experiences for our customer and support us becoming better at what we do!
Your attitude and approach are as important to us as the skills and experience you have.
If you think you have what it takes to Live a Life More Virgin join us.
We really need you to have the skills and experience listed in the?"to be successful you'll need to bring" section above, but the rest is just our wish list, so please don't let that put you off applying, we'd love to hear from you!
Inclusion at Virgin Money
Inclusion is at the heart of everything we do here at Virgin Money. It's good for you, it's good for us and it's amazing for our customers. We know that great minds don't think alike, so we rely on your diverse thoughts, feelings, beliefs and backgrounds to be the best we can possibly be. Got any questions about this or need some support with your application?
Point to note
At the minute, depending on which team you are joining, lots of us are working from home. This is something that may change over time, and if so, we will come together in one of our hub locations, giving you the chance to meet your new colleagues in person. We will of course, make sure you have the IT equipment to access our systems and to interact digitally with your new team and colleagues, but we thought it best to let you know this in advance, so you can make sure you are set up to work safely and productively. If you have any questions on this let us know!
Now the legal bit
If we offer you a job and you accept, there are some checks we need to complete before you can start with us. This will include a credit and criminal record check, as well as providing 3 years' worth of satisfactory references.
Advertised: 01 Jun 2021 GMT Daylight Time
Applications close: 15 Jun 2021 GMT Daylight Time