Service Desk Analyst - Windows, Active Directory, ITILWednesbury - £23,000 - £30,000 + Benefits
Service Desk Analyst with strong experience and skills based around a Microsoft tech stack is sought by a scaling and dynamic business based in Birmingham.
Reporting into the IT Support Manager you be joining a team responsible for providing both hardware and software support to users primarily within a Microsoft environment.
The ideal Service Desk Analyst must be able to demonstrate the following key skills and experience:
If you would like to apply for this role, please click "APPLY NOW"Service Desk Analyst - Windows, Active Directory, ITILWednesbury - £23,000 - £30,000 + Benefits
- Windows Operating experience (Hardware, Software, Fault Finding etc)
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Ability to anticipate problems, identify risk, evaluate impact and produce appropriate solutions, or escalate as necessary
- Strong team working skills with good self-motivation to drive both yourself and the team forwards
- IT Service Management tools
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Exchange
- Good written communication skills; ability to document user guides, write procedures, reports etc.
- Keen interest in Information Technology with desire to develop and update skills through appropriate technical training