Experienced Part Qualified/Qualified/QBE Management Accountant required for a leading training provider based in Leeds. This role is due to internal movement within the finance team and does required an immediate start.
The purpose of the role is to take responsibility for the production of daily/weekly management reports within the finance function as well as the calculation of commissions across the business. Reporting to the Finance Reporting Manager you will be responsible for:
- Calculating month commissions, working closely with operational partners.
- Assisting with the preparation of the monthly management accounts and supporting data.
- Maintaining monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Monthly forecasting.
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
This search is not limited to any industry. Previous experience and the ability to take ownership are key to this recruitment:
- The successful candidate will be currently studying, qualified or QBE.
- You will be ambitious and driven with experience of working in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
- Experience of Excel to create reports is essential.
- Previous knowledge/experience of commissions and payroll is desirable.
Key attractions for potential candidates are:
- Competitive salary (study support if required)
- Flexible working (home/office).
- Free on site parking.
- 25 days holiday + stats.