REED Technology are pleased to be exclusively partnering with a global tech firm, based in North Bristol, who are looking to a new Junior DevOps Engineer to join their growing team.
This is a fantastic opportunity which offers serious career development. You will be joining an organisation who offer fantastic benefits as well as the opportunity to train you in new cutting edge technologies.
Ideally you will already be working as a Linux system administrator and had some exposure to automation along with possessing a strong desire to develop a career within the world of DevOps. You may already be working within a DevOps style environment but now looking to enhance your skills further which would also make this a good opportunity for you.
You will receive full training on the following tech stack:
Kubernetes + Docker + Helm
Programming Languages: Python, Go and bash scripting to support mainly Java and NodeJS based applications.
Your time would be distributed between:
• Writing and managing automated deployments using various tools
• Supporting existing applications (including deployment and upgrades of in-house and externally developed products, resolving and triaging issues)
• Developing and supporting tooling to assist in the deployment and maintenance of products
• Creating and maintaining automation pipelines
• 2+ years' of Linux system admin experience (essential)
• Some experience of writing/managing automated deployments (essential)
• Some knowledge of/exposure to to containerisation best practice (eg Docker, Kubernetes) (desirable)
• Company Bonus
• Remote Working
• Life Assurance
• Income Protection
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Cover
• Contributory Pension
If this sounds like an opportunity for you then please apply online ASAP. This an excellent opportunity for a budding DevOps Engineer and not to be missed!
Successful candidates will be contacted within 24 hours.