About Us: We are a global software house operating out of the UK, Denmark, Spain, Poland, the US, and Singapore, specialising in products for the broadcast and advertising industries. The company was founded in 2000 and has expanded rapidly to become the largest respondent level media software house in the industry today. We have a footprint in over 70 markets across the US, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific. Our client base consists of broadcasters and media agencies.
Role Description: Have you ever seen how many people have viewed a TV programme and wondered how do they know that? Do you have an interest in media and technology? If yes, then we would love to hear from you.
We are looking for someone to come in and assist the existing team in supporting our client base of media professionals accessing TechEdge data analysis and planning software. The role sits within our client support team whose primary focus is providing training, technical support and troubleshooting to clients via phone and email.
This is a client facing role that would suit someone who is outgoing, friendly, with a professional telephone manner and good problem-solving skills. There is an opportunity for the successful candidate to develop this role within the fast-growing and vibrant company. Full training on use of our internal support tools will be provided.
· Providing application support on TechEdge's suite of software products.
· Diagnosing software errors and working with our developers to resolve and deploy bugfixes.
· Diagnosing data and reporting issues and coordinating reissues with external data providers.
Essential: Educated to minimum of A-Level standard, with a minimum of 5 GCSE's (or equivalent qualifications) A* - C grade
Desirable: Educated to degree level or equivalent
Knowledge and Skills:
· High level of computer literacy
· Good knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft applications such as Word and Outlook
· Comfortable working with large data sets
· Professional telephone manner
· Good communication and interpersonal skills
· Good attention to detail
· Previous experience of working with Television Audience Measurement (TAM) data, in particular UK BARB data.
· Previous experience of using AdvantEdge and/or Infosys TAM analysis software.
Benefits: 25 days annual leave, (excl. Bank Holidays), increasing after 5- and 10-years' service. Generous employer contribution to company pension scheme.