Logistics Co-ordinator (Peterlee) - Permanent; Full Time; £19k - £23k! The Company:
My client is a global leader with over 100 years of industry experience in providing specialist engineering solutions. Requirements:
Why Should You Apply?
- Strong Excel knowledge
- Some system knowledge essential - ideally Microsoft Navision
- Excellent communication and administrative skills
- Must have knowledge of Logistics terminology and processes (i.e. raising purchase orders, processing delivery notes, etc.)
- Outstanding opportunity to join a fantastic company
- Permanent secure role
- Excellent benefits package which includes (when permanent); 25 days holiday + 8 statutory bank holidays, early Friday finishes, Private Health Care, Life Assurance, Pension contribution PLUS MORE!
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics
- Quality - Engineering, Management
- Design - Engineer, Management
- Maintenance - Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management
- HR & Finance