Java Developer Why Mastek
Becoming a Mastekeer, you will be supporting Mastek's journey to becoming the next generation supplier into Secure Government, Public Sector and Health. Not only will you grow with our business, but we will give you the tools and development to be successful, so that you can meet your career goals and ambitions.Why Secure Government and Health
This portfolio of customers is diverse and cover work supporting UKs most important, meaningful and interesting projects, from working on Track & Trace in the NHS, Re-platforming large biometrics databases in the Home Office to Digitising the MoD.What you will be doing, what you'll learn;
A unique development opportunity to work on Large Scale Public Sector programmes with an innovative market leader. You will join a diverse and talented development team with the opportunity to collaborate on building innovative solutions for our customers. No doubt the work you will do will make impacts on the UK most critical projects.The skills we are seeking
What you will get from us
- Hands-on experience with large scale Spring based java projects.
- Experience in large scale integration projects involving messaging, web-services and distributed systems.
- Experience with web-services - (SOAP and RESTful)
- Experience with testing frameworks like JUnit, Mockito, Powermock, JMock, DBUnit.
- Experience of connecting processes across a number of systems with message brokers like ActiveMQ
- Experience of Continuous Integration methodologies - Maven, GIT, Jenkins, SonarQube
- Experience of working with open source database management systems like PostgreSQL
- Experience in AWS DevOps
- Experience of Microservices
- Skills development program
- Comprehensive package
- Company Bonus