Delivery Consultant - Recruitment
£30,000-£32,000 basic plus commission
City of London
Are you an experienced recruiter who is a confident relationship manager???
Morgan Spencer are an established boutique recruitment agency who are looking for a Delivery Consultant to join a successful team within the permanent recruitment division. The successful candidate will have excellent relationship management skiils, be confident understanding a job brief and be experienced in sourcing and managing candidates. This role is working with a successful portfolio of active clients so will not require cold calling!
To maximise permanent placement revenues through effective account management of an active client base.
Recruitment - To effectively control applicant recruitment, advertising, screening, interviewing and registering of relevant applicants in order to meet the needs of existing and prospective clients.
Applicant Care - To manage the expectations of applicants and effectively match their career goals, as well as offer career guidance and advice as needed.
Account Management - To manage the ongoing servicing and development of client accounts, ensuring you are obtaining full job descriptions, person specifications, matching client and applicants' needs and skills, maintaining customer satisfaction.
- To ensure client expectations are being matched by offering a consistently reliable and responsive quality service.
- To identify other users within existing client accounts exploring other opportunities that may present themselves. To build relationships with existing clients through regular, programmed contact and get closer to their business - always asking who else we can speak to and what else we can do for them.
Business Planning - Analysis of relevant KPI's and ratios to enable effective business planning. Effective time planning to achieve revenue targets, analysis trends in performance.
- Recruitment experience, either inhouse or agency experience
- Experience of recruiting multiple positions simultaneously
- Ability to qualify roles and effectively match candidates
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of IQX
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: 4254114