We've been instructed by a popular international firm on a mid-level Real Estate role.
The team has acted on some of the market's largest and most high-profile investment deals, for clients including pension funds, property companies, major investors, charities and occupiers. Their experience includes portfolios of all sizes from offices to shopping centres to care homes and industrial warehouses and are leaders in advising European investors on property and property strategies.
In this role you will assist on all aspects of acquisitions and disposals, including drafting and negotiating transaction documentation and development agreements, the management of individual properties and property portfolios, leases and licences, lease renewals and rent reviews, acting on new lettings for tenants including agreements for lease with works for retail tenants. The successful applicant can expect high levels of client contact responsibilities.
In order to be considered for this position, you will have:
- High quality training and 3-5 years' PQE in transactional real estate gained from a City or top regional practice;
- Relevant 'hands-on' work experience and client management skills;
- A proactive, inquisitive approach;
- Good knowledge of English Land Law and Landlord and Tenant law;
- Previous experience of acting for investor and developer clients;
- Strong interpersonal skills and sound time/case management skills; and
- A strong academic record
To hear more, please send your CV in complete confidence to email@example.com or call David on 07860774391 for a confidential discussion.