Service Engineer (Electrician)
Bristol Depot (Covering Bristol and Somerset)
Up to £35,000 DOE + OT paid at premium rates + Call Out 1 week in 4 + Company Van + 21 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Training + Future Progression Opportunities
Monday to Friday, 7.30am to 4pm.
Service Engineer required for rapidly growing infrastructure services provider, with lots of opportunities to be involved in green projects within the area. This is a great opportunity to join a privately owned family business offering potential future progression due to continued business growth.
The successful Service Engineer will be a Level 3 Qualified electrician from any background - this can include commercial, manufacturing, domestic, forces and industrial. You need to hold a 17th or 18th edition and Periodic test & inspection. You will have previous experience of installation work, fault finding/testing and repairs. You will need to be happy working outside in various weather conditions and working from elevated platforms.
The Service Engineer Role:
* Working on new installation project for Bristol City council, including EV charge points and other green projects (Training provided).
* Working across various highways and streets across Somerset and Bristol for servicing, wiring and installation of electrical equipment.
* Terminate and join cables.
* Fault find and apply the best corrective procedure.
* Reporting any major faults to depot for report to local authorities.
* Test and Inspect new installations, issuing certification.
* Carrying out visual inspections of street lighting, structurally and electrically.
* Use of various hand/power tools and lifting equipment.
* Completing anywhere between 10-30 servicing jobs per day, dependant on complexity.
The Successful Service Engineer:
* You will be a Level 3 or equivalent qualified electrician, with your 17th or 18th edition, Periodic test & inspection
* Any background - commercial, manufacturing, domestic, forces and industrial.
* You will have previous experience of installations work, fault finding/testing and repairs.
* You will need to be happy working outside in various weather conditions and working from elevated platforms