We are JBT, a global leading technology solution provider and we supply the food processing and air transportation industries with cutting edge machinery and equipment. The position of ERP Data Migration Lead is part of the Corporate IT ERP Deployment Team focused on administering and implementing a common ERP system across various JBT businesses as defined by the executive leadership team.
In order to fulfil this rolling release project, we seek an ERP Data Migration Lead with Infor LN expertise (Ideally 10.7 knowledge but 10.5 would also work) as we roll out Infor. As ERP Data Migration Lead you will be responsible:
* To lead the data migration from each site's legacy system to the new ERP and a deep knowledge of the underlying tables of the ERP system is required.
* You will be meticulously organized in order to maintain data mapping and smoothly transform from each legacy to a new system via leading each site through data cleansing activities to clean up the data in the legacy system to enable this to happen.
* Your role as ERP Data Migration Lead will be to develop and improve tools used in SQL and Excel for performing and error checking data migration and transformation and have a strong understanding whilst championing key master data, codes and parameters.
* By providing the business with initial validation of data migrated, including but not limited to initial financial reporting tie out, you will work with the business to achieve acceptance sign off.
* Your role as ERP Data Migration Lead will also entail training and troubleshooting support to sites on the use of the ERP system.
* Finally, to support first financial month end close in new system after migration.
* A background in finance and financial reporting coupled with that of ERP Data Migration Lead or something similar is preferred.
We have 6 sites across the UK however your role is to cover the UK, Europe and Asia we estimate this will take around 3 year to implement as we are currently in the first phases, but that beyond this we will continue to improve our system.
As ERP Data Migration Lead you must have a natural ability to communicate clearly and effectively as this will be used daily, as the ERP system touches all aspects of the business and often requires process change for every site. It is important that this role be able to handle the interpersonal relationships with users at every site, who have mixed skills, and mixed motivations to help them through the change management process.
This position would normally include 50-60% travel and once Covid restrictions are lifted we would like you to be comfortable in supporting our Asia offices based in China, Thailand and India with their transformation project. Your role will exercise a high degree of independence and autonomy in managing the ERP data migration and there will be regular reviews with the ERP Project Manager and the Corporate IT ERP Deployment team, held via conference call and virtual collaboration tools. This will mean strong flexibility is required to attend regular meetings online with the US and supporting our international colleagues via video meetings, which will mean early starts and or late evening meetings.
Please note to have additional languages aside from English could be of great use to us - fluent German would be very desirable.
Please click on the link below to apply