Are you experienced in electrical and/or mechanical engineering? If so, we may have an ideal opportunity for you to join a leading theatrical company as a Maintenance Engineer. As a Maintenance Engineer, you will report to and work closely with the Estates Engineering Manager and the in-house team to carry out planned and reactive maintenance to buildings and assist with minor project works for the department across our diverse estate.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Carrying out a wide variety of maintenance work to buildings, systems and assets across the estate
• Attending breakdowns to carry out repairs
• Modifying existing systems to suit changing requirements
• Carrying out electrical installations of new systems and equipment
• Carrying out PAT testing and electrical wiring
• Adhering to health and safety regulations at all times
• Taking responsibility for tasks from outset to completion
The ideal candidate will have multi-disciplined trades and building services experience (to include plumbing, electrics and mechanical engineering). We are looking for someone that takes great pride in their work, who completes tasks to the highest standards. You must have a good understanding of health and safety requirements and be a self-motivated, helpful positive team player.
Shifts, where the working week is 4 days on 4 days off working alternate 4 day shifts of 12:00 to-23:00, and 07:30 to 18:30, 35 hours per week average and the salary is £28,999 plus shift allowance of £4670.28