We are pleased to be recruiting for an experienced Sales Engineer to join our well established client's team on a permanent basis.
The successful Sales Engineer must have previous experience within manufacturing/machined parts.
The role will involve:
* Liaising with customers to understand exact requirements.
* Creating and submitting quotations ensuring a high level of accuracy.
* Ensure quotes are progressed/followed up.
* Monitoring steel prices and maintaining agreements with suppliers and customers.
* Maintain the quote log/CRM.
* Provide technical support to customer queries.
* Work closely with Production and Quality department to implement new parts.
* Occasional travel to customer/supplier sites.
* Experience of quoting manufactured parts.
* An excellent knowledge of machining processes (turning,drilling, milling, boring etc).
* Knowledge of threads (metric, UN, BSP etc)
* Knowledge of steel grades
* A confident individual to engage in conversations with customers & suppliers.
* Must be able to read technical drawings and knowledge of drawing/document control.
* Knowledge of ISO 9001
* Monday - Thursday 07:30-16:30
* Friday 07:30-12:30
Interviews are to be held as soon as possible so please apply now