COMPANY AND COMMERCIAL PARALEGAL, MEDIA & ENTERTAINMENT ORGANISATION
A leading entertainment company is looking for a Paralegal to join their high-performing and collegiate EMEA legal department. This organisation is at the fore of family entertainment and this is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a global and innovative business.
Reporting into the Director Legal Affairs, this role will support on various regulatory, compliance and commercial related matters including:
- Company Secretarial Support including tracking and processing statements and other Companies House Filings
- Assisting with corporate governance matters including research, preparation of materials for Board meetings and minutes
- Maintenance of electronic records
- Supporting on all areas of commercial business including assisting with the preparation, review and execution of master service agreements, powers of attorney, statements of work and NDA's
- Organising and supporting legal training for the business
- Liaising with external parties on insurance matters
- Supporting with evidence gathering and reporting of IP infringement
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT
In order to succeed in this role, you will ideally have the following skills and experience:
- 2 years work experience as a Paralegal or Contract Administrator at a law firm or company legal department
- Ability to support on a broad range of practice areas
- Willingness to work flexibly and at a fast pace
- Proven ability to take ownership of a variety of projects
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- A great attitude to work
There will be hybrid working on offer and you will be part of a small team of legal colleagues based across Europe.
You will enjoy a varied and fast paced role and must be confident communicator.
We want to hear from people who are excited by a challenge and enjoy a busy workload in a friendly and inclusive environment.