As part of our exciting growth aspiration, Colliers is now looking for a Director of Property Management Accounts to join our team and oversee staff, budgets and operations for the PMA team.
Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
* Directing a team of approx. 40 accounts staff, including client accountants, service charge accountants, credit controllers and operational staff to ensure maximum efficiency and first-class service to our clients and internal stakeholders. Ensure employees work productively and develop professionally.
* Ensure that compliance is maintained at all times in accordance with RICS Clients Monies and RICS Professional Statement - Service Charges in Commercial Property.
* Ensure that accurate, timely reporting, and tax payment where appropriate, is provided for VAT, CIS and NRL regulations.
* Responsible for our PMS TRAMPS, ensuring enhancements such as MOJO are reviewed and actioned if they enhance our service offering and are cost effective solutions.
* Evaluate and improve operations and financial performance
* Prepare departmental budgets and analyze client profitability
* Manage department P+L ensuring costs are recharged to other departments where appropriate.
* Maintain relationships with our bankers, maximize interest earned, review offerings from other banks.
* Establish and maintain key contacts with Clients, enhancing relationships
* Management reporting for performance, quality and other KPI's.
* Determine framework, processes and tools for enhancement projects such as RPA technology.
* Be the accounts lead on pitches to clients on new business, preparing detailed, knowledgeable responses for the RFP and representing Colliers in presentations