Salary: £15ph plus 20% shift allowance
Job Title: CNC Programmer, Setter, Operator
Reporting to: Production Manager
Hours of work: 6pm to 6am Monday to Wednesday and 3:30pm to 7:30pm on Thursday (40 Hours)
· Overtime available paid at a time and a third.
· Company Pension Plan
· 33 days holiday per year
We are currently looking for a skilled CNC programmer, setter, operator to join a leading engineering firm based outside Nuneaton, West Midlands. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in demanding and high-profile industries and is due to an increase of sales and a natural expansion of the business.
The right candidate must have experience setting, operating, and programming online on a 5axis Mazak Integrex with Mazatrol control. You must also be able to interpret engineer drawings to BS / ISO standards and if you have done any Mazak training courses this will be very desirable.
· Programming setting & operating a 5 Axis Mazak Integrex Mill/Turn machine.
· Performing basic offsets. program changes and tool/tip changeovers.
· Loading and unloading of parts.
· Deburring in cycle.
· Quality Inspection of parts using micrometers, verniers and gauges.
· Experience with Mazak Integrex machines and Mazatrol controls is highly desirable.
· Setting & operating skills are a must and preference will be given to those candidates with programming experience.
· The ideal candidate will have a Mechanical Engineering qualification or suitable apprenticeship, but a long-proven track record could also suffice.
· Ability to plan and work from own initiative, with minimum supervision.
· Applicants will need to demonstrate attention to detail and reliability.
Please not that you must be living and able to work in the UK to be considered for this role