My client is recruiting a Commercial Account Handler to join their team in Warrington.
They are currently looking for a Commercial Account Handler, who has can develop successful and profitable relationships with clients, insurers and suppliers. Facilitating the efficient handling of all commercial insurance policies and help to make a significant contribution to a quality focused customer service, thereby helping to deliver profitable growth.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experienced and a proven track record within an insurance/financial services background. You will thrive within a busy and demanding environment and be a true team player who welcomes a challenge.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
* Responsible for developing and maintaining effective relationships with clients, insurers and other company contacts.
* Proactively promote relevant products and services through sales campaigns and outbound engagement through appropriate means
* Take ownership of the day to day contact and queries received
* Assist the business in winning, growing and maintaining the client base
* Develop and maintain effective relationships with clients, insurers, professional and other company contacts
* Identify opportunities to develop and enhance relationships with account to ensure extraction of the maximum commercial value
* Attend client / site visits as appropriate
Skills & Personal Attributes
* Strong commercial insurance background
* Principles and practice of insurance and their application
* Arbitration and the role of the Ombudsman
* FCA Compliance Procedures and requirements relating to the handling of insurance
* Policy wordings and covers of all classes of insurance dealt with
* Data Protection Act
* Money Laundering Rules
* Excel skills
* Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
* Excellent organisation and time management
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful