Software Tester required to join a talented technical team, working for a global organisation that delivers end to end digital solutions!
You will be required to create and implement a test strategy and work alongside the team to understand the needs of the clients.
Create, document, and maintain test data, plans, scenario, scripts and maintain test automation packages for use in regression testing. Executes test automation packages in all environments, tracing and reporting progress in line with the defect management cycle.
Identify bugs and articulate to developers and team along with Scrum team activities.
What are they looking for...?
• Proven experience in a Test Analyst role
• Show initiative and take a proactive approach to identify risks and issues
• Working knowledge of manual API and web services testing using SoapUI or equivalent
• Working knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle process and the role of QA
• Strong working knowledge of JSON/XML and Web Technologies
Would be nice to have any of the below...
• Experience of Agile project methodologies
• Working knowledge of designing and programming automated testing using SoapUI or equivalent
• SDLC including BDD, performance & regression testing, Agile methodologies
• Working knowledge of test tools such as JIRA for defect classification, management, and reporting
• ISEB/ISTQB qualification or equivalent
What the client will offer you is a competitive starting salary and the opportunity to work in a business culture that have pioneering values along with great benefits such as:
• Private healthcare cover
• Employer pension contributions
• Annual leave entitlement of 25 days
• Opportunity to purchase additional annual leave
• Enhanced benefit for maternity and paternity leave
• Life assurance
• Cycle to work scheme
• A range of online discounts
Are you interested in pursuing a career where you will have the opportunity to grow your career and make a difference? If so, please apply immediately to the link