Axiom is the global leader in high-caliber, on-demand legal talent. With over 2,400 employees spanning North America, the UK, Europe, and APAC, we enable corporate legal departments to drive efficiency and growth to adapt to a demanding new era.
Axiom empowers you to take control of how you work while contributing your expertise to the world's best companies.
Currently, we're hiring a M&A Lawyer (Public and IPO) to join us with:
- 3-10PQE with strong background in Private Practice.
- UK qualified or EU/overseas with relevant UK experience.
- UK based and able to work in the UK.
- Available to start ASAP.
The responsibilities for this role will include:
- Public M&A and IPO experience, gained either in-house on in Private Practice.
- Must be proactive, adaptable and able to manage IPO process autonomously.
- Exciting time to join the Client, the successful candidate must prove excellent communcation skills, initiative and enthusiasm.
Axiom is a leader in diversity, inclusion, and social engagement. Diversity is core to our values and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, offering access to a variety of professional development programs and continuing legal education opportunities.
Since 2000, we've reached legal professionals globally and been committed to reimagining legal work. We seek to live up to the New York Times' prediction that, "A more sweeping transformation may be on the horizon. And it may look a lot like Axiom".
Our company is ranked #1 in business of law, innovation in corporate strategy, and innovation in law firm efficiency by the Financial Times.
Learn more about working at Axiom.
We understand that many legal professionals have chosen to adopt the consultancy model, and we are happy to discuss this option with you. We offer both consultants and employees the opportunity to work with our enviable client roster.
Contact us in complete confidence to find out more about opportunities to work with Axiom as an employee or consultant.