We value our nurses for the fantastic work that they do
As a Registered Nurse in Portsmouth, Waterlooville, Hayling Island and the surrounds, you'll work in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be in charge of safely managing the conditions of the people in your care and leading a team of health and social care workers. You'll administer medication, develop care plans and manage a clinical team. This varied role will involve working toward the best possible outcome for service users, in line with their care plans. Newcross perks
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- A range of shift patterns to fit around your schedule: part-time and full-time, day and night shifts are available
- Exclusive free training and development courses
- Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
With Flexi Pay, our healthcare staff are able to choose when they paid! All they need to do is submit their timesheets through our app and they'll gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays. About you
As a nursing expert, you'll have over 6 months of paid patient facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK. You'll have the right to work in the UK and a smartphone to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't required.
In addition to clinical excellence, we also expect you to uphold our core values of trust, empathy and expertise whenever you're on shift. You'll be working for one of the UK's leading independent healthcare providers and joining a supportive community of like-minded individuals who live and breathe helping others. Apply now and you can start within a week!