Are you a talented nurse looking for a new challenge?
Newcross Healthcare are a national, established organisation that truly cares about you and your professional development. As a Registered Nurse in Clacton-on-Sea, you'll be working with a qualified team of health and social care workers to ensure that our service users receive high quality nursing care at all times. We have one mission: to deliver the highest standard of care to sick and vulnerable people. Flexi Pay!
With Flexi Pay, you'll be able to access up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! Simply submit your timesheets through our app. Benefits include
- £27.50 per hour (this includes holiday pay)
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
You'll have current NMC registration and strive to stay up-to-date with clinical best practices, working toward excellence in everything you do. You will have over 6 months of paid patient facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK behind you, and the confidence to handle complex crisis situations with ease. You'll feel comfortable being the clinical lead in a team, offering advice to care assistants, to ensure the best possible outcomes. With excellent bedside manner, you'll demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement. Apply now and you can start within a week!