About the role:
There is a requirement for an experienced and security-cleared Business Analyst to work on the ICT projects within the Counter Terrorism Policing Headquarters, working to the Lead Business Analyst. This is an essential role providing BA services for the delivery of new (and upgrades to existing) business-critical IT systems. They will work with business and other important stakeholders to deliver a robust and rigorous business analysis service to drive and support the successful delivery of both in-house and third-party delivered software and hardware.Key Tasks (but not limited to)
Experience - Essential
- Work with Lead BA and workstream colleagues to agree scope and plan engagements
- Work with business users to elicit and document business and user requirements.
- Work with technical and security SMEs to define non-functional requirements.
- Work with the Test Manager to ensure that requirements and acceptance criteria are fully testable.
- Review solutions and report on their compliance with requirements.
- Must hold NPPV-3 / SC clearance and be eligible for STRAP vetting
- Experience of undertaking requirements gathering for IT delivery projects
- Working with stakeholders who work in complex and specialised areas
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Ability to work under pressure and to turn-round material changes to meet tight deadlines
- High level of competency in Microsoft Office applications
- Experience of working in a secure Government / Police / CT / NS environment
- Experience of hardware and software infrastructure delivery projects.
- Experience of working with complex technologies in high security environments.